When you look at your fingernails, you may be repulsed by the fact that they are yellow, discolored, or unclean. Those nails are unappealing as well as unprofessional. Women devote a significant lot of time and cost to making their fingers and nails seem beautiful, and they strive for perfection. And while your fingers may be flawless in every manner, if your fingernails are unkempt, it looks unpleasant. Nails that are gray, brownish, dirty-white, or yellow are a no-no. Using a Nail Whitening pencil is the most acceptable option. They will do an excellent job, and you’ll have beautiful nails in no time.
What Is A Nail Whitening Pencil Or Brightener?
Fingernail whiteners are a type of over-the-counter chemical used to brighten yellowed nails. Most nail whiteners contain various bleaching agents that use chemicals to whiten nails. Despite the popularity of these products, many beauty professionals feel that they can whiten nails without an over-the-counter nail whitener. The best fingernail whitening pencils can instantly improve the appearance of your nails. They remove yellowness from your fingernails and restore their pure appearance. They also prevent nail discoloration in only five to ten minutes after application.
How To Use It?
The ease of use of a nail whitener pencil is one of the reasons for its appeal among users. Take out your fingernail whitening pencil and use it on the nail tips if your nails are dull and yellow. To give the fingernail a natural French manicure appearance without nail paint, massage the tip beneath the free edge of the natural nail. It’s that easy, and you won’t have to worry about spillage. The following are the comprehensive instructions for using the nail whitening pencils:
- Using a nail polish remover, remove any dirt or already applied nail polish.
- Make sure your fingertips and fingernails are nice and dry before proceeding.
- Make the tip of a nail whitening pencil wet by dipping it in water.
- Apply this moist tip to all of your nails’ edges.
- Apply white paint to the whole tip.
- Apply the same to all of your fingers.
You can hide any broken nails, ridges, or blemishes with this pencil. If you wish to make your fingertips seem beautiful and improve the appearance of your hands, the best solution is to use a nail whitening pencil. The main benefit is the low cost and simple application, which is readily available and can be completed anywhere and at any time.
What Is A French Tip Pen?
A French tip pen, often known as a nail whitener pen, is another simple tool for neatly trimmed and shaped nails. A pen with a French tip is similar to an eyeliner pen. It provides the appearance of a French manicure by making the edges of the nails white. You don’t have to spend extra cash or put in extra effort to give your fingers a groomed appearance. The Nail Pens make it easier to get the nail style you choose. They’ll give you beautiful, natural-looking fingernails in no time. As a result, your self-esteem will improve.
How Do You Whiten Under Your Nails?
It may take some effort to whiten beneath your nails. The trouble about fingernails is that they may quickly become discolored, either from overuse of nail paint or from being exposed to dirt for nearly the whole day. You may want to learn how to whiten your nails naturally to keep them looking fresh and clean. So, here are a few ways to whiten your nails:
Juice Of A Lemon
Soaking your fingertips in lemon juice is a quick and easy way to whiten the area beneath your nails at home.
- In a small dish, squeeze two lemons.
- For around 10 minutes, soak your fingers in the bowl.
- Allow the juice to soak into the area beneath your nails for a few minutes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water.
- After that, apply hand and nail cream.
Baking soda is well-known for its numerous cosmetic advantages. Follow the instructions below to whiten the area beneath your nails naturally:
- Take a bowl of warm water and mix two tsp of baking soda.
- Apply the paste to your fingernails, ensuring it reaches beneath them.
- Let it stay on your nails for about 5-10 minutes before washing it off.
You can also use white vinegar to whiten the area beneath your nails.
- 1 tbsp white vinegar, plus a quarter cup of water
- Allow 5 minutes for your nails to soak in it.
- Don’t forget to use hand and nail lotion to nourish your hands and nails.
How Do You Whiten Yellow Toenails?
Fungal infections or misuse of nail polish are the most common causes of yellow toenails in most people. Stopping using nail paint for at minimum a week should enable the fingernail to return to normal if you use it excessively. You can treat yellow toenails using a variety of home treatments. These are some of them:
- Mix a carrier oil with tea tree oil and apply to the afflicted nail.
- Soaking the afflicted nail in a mixture of hot water and baking soda
- Adding vinegar to the infected nail
- Ensure to include enough vitamin E in your diet
- Soaking the damaged nail in hydrogen peroxide and warm water combination
Can You Use White Eyeliner Under Nails?
You can obtain a French manicure in thirty seconds using your favorite white eyeliner. To achieve a beautiful French manicure like salons, take your white liner and start coloring the bottom of your nail to the tips of your fingernails. You may even moisten the tip of the white liner before applying it for more significant effects. You may readily remove it with water, but it can come in handy in an emergency.
How Do You Use Sally Hansen White Nail Pencil?
You may obtain stunning white nails with the Sally White Nail Pencil by following the steps below:
- The guides, which resemble little white paper strips, are applied to the nails first.
- On both sides of the nails, leave approximately a fourth of an inch of overhang. Remember to apply the guidelines evenly and firmly.
- Pay extra attention to your nail’s edges.
- After that, moisten the tip of your Sally Hansen nail pencil.
- Apply this moist tip to all of your nails’ edges, starting at the side and working your way to the middle.
- Apply white paint to the whole tip.
- Allow for thorough drying of the white tips.
- Remove the guides gently after you’re confident your tips have dried completely.
- Over your nails, apply the natural nail color. You are open to applying as many coats as you want.
- Allow the nails to dry completely before applying a topcoat.
Best Nail Whitening Pencil Brands
Here’s a selection of nail whitening pencils to help you say goodbye to discolored yellow nails, and welcome to gleaming white ones. Scroll down to see all of the goods and make your selection!
Sally Hansen is a popular and well-respected brand of nail care products. This product is intended for use on the tips of the nails to make them seem healthier and whiter. It includes a Water Activated Formula that allows applying the lotion to the tips of the nails simpler. Expect it to be applied smoothly to the tips of your nails. Even those with fragile skin and fingernails might benefit from it. It contains a built-in cuticle pushing tip to give your nails a more polished appearance. It has a natural tint and is convenient to take about. You can use it in between manicures.
Blulu Nail Whitening Pencils aid in the creation of healthy, attractive, and natural-looking nails. Six pencils are present in the package. The pointed cap of each pencil doubles as a cuticle pusher. It allows users to clean the rim of the fingernails and press the cuticles as needed. It’s simple to use the whitening pencil. It works on both dry and wet nails. A standard pencil sharpener may be used to sharpen the pencils.
The Golden Rose Nail Whitening Pencil is stylish for a reason. Both beginners, as well as beauty salons, can use it easily. Although it was designed for French manicures, you can use it for applications that demand absolutely white nails. You may use it on both wet and dry nails. It doesn’t make a difference in the slightest. The lack of crumbling is one of the key advantages. It implies that the pencil will not break or crumble when used, as you may already know. It cuts the time to complete the task and increases the likelihood of success. Some users feel that dipping the pen in water and applying it to their nails is more effective than applying it to dried nails.
Have you always wanted a French tip but can’t seem to get the white nail polish on your own? It will provide you with what you’re looking for while also significantly improving the aesthetic of your nails. Because this item is created in the United States, you may be sure of its quality. It gives the appearance of elegant nails. A French manicure can change a woman’s hands, and this product may assist ladies in achieving a French manicure at any time. It comes with a cuticle pusher cap to enhance the look of your nails even more. It only has to be slightly wet before being applied to the nails, and the white tint will last for a long time.
This set includes three pencils ready to use as soon as you open the packaging. The success rate is relatively high, and the time required to treat the nails is far less than that of other brands. It takes a few days for users to see the initial results after using the pencil. The cuticle pusher and the under-nail cleaner are included. They’re modeled on the cap of a pencil, and they’re simple to use. Sharpening the pencil with a sharpener is required regularly. Intermediate and professional users will gain the most from this package due to its design, functionality, and quantity.
- Topic: Nail Blog
- How To Extend Nails Without Acrylic?
- Things You Can Use Instead Of Nail Primer
- Everything About A Nail Dehydrator
- Is Acrylic Liquid The Same As The Nail Activator?
- Are Polygel Nails Better Than Acrylic?
- How To Shorten Shellac Nails?
- Gel Vs SNS For Nails: Price, Health, Longevity & More
- How To Use A Builder Gel On Natural Nails?
- 8 Types Of Nail Extensions You Should Know About
- These are the Best Nail Extensions For Short Bitten Nails
- How To Tell The Nail Tech What You Want?
- Does Kerasal Work?- Kerasal Nail Treatment Review
- What Is Monomer For Nails?
- Can You Use Any Nail Polish For Stamping?
- Can I Paint My Nails With Stamping Polish?
- What Kind Of Manicure Lasts The Longest?
- Can You Get Gel Nails Done On Short/Bitten Nails?
- How to Shape Coffin Nails in a Hurry?